Privacy statement Springtime Foundation
We greatly value your personal data and therefore comply with the conditions in the GDPR. In this privacy statement we will explain how we treat your personal data and which rights you have regarding to your personal data.
1. Contact information
9723 ZW Groningen
Phone number: +31502110909
COC number: 65624955
Mail address: email@example.com
If you have questions about this privacy statement, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form on the website.
2. What kind of personal data do we use and for what purposes?
When you contact us, we process your personal data. We only use this data to answer your questions. We can process the following data:
- Contact information
- Name, address, phone number and mail address
3. How do we protect personal data?
We think it is very important that your personal data is well protected. For this reason we have taken the following security measures:
- Physical measures for access security
- A secured digital work environment
4. Which rights do you have regarding your personal data?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: you have the right to access the personal data we collect from you.
- Rectification: you may request that we rectify personal data when the data is incorrect.
- Erasure: you may request that we (partly) erase your personal data.
- Restriction: you may request that we limit the use of your data.
- Data portability: you may request that we transfer certain data (or have them transferred) to other organizations.
- Object: you may object to data processing
If you wish to use one of the above rights, you can let us know via email@example.com or via the contact form (Link to contact form) on the website. To prevent abuse, we can ask you to adequately identify yourself. We will assess your request as soon as possible, but no later than 4 weeks from the receipt of the request. If the request is not accepted, there is the possibility to object or submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
5. How long will the personal data be stored?
We store personal data no longer than it is necessary for the concerned purposes. Moreover we take the legal data retention periods into account as well.
To make our website(s) work properly we place cookies on your device. We use functional cookies to make parts on our website work better, such as stored browser settings so you can view our website and webportal optimally on your screen and detecting possible abuse or potential problems in our website, for example by registering successive login attempts.
Refusing or deleting cookies